Whoooooot whooooot it is another day into our delicious manly treat!! I love our choice for today. He’s one of those yummy guys who have stayed with me for a loooooong time. I read these two books very early into my reading love affair. Without further ado I present to you:
Jack Henry McLaughlin
HELLLLLLOOOOOOOO SCHMEXY!!!!! Like I said early I read this a while ago but this is one of those books I’ve re-read at least four times. I love it! I love the things he does and says. His dirty mouth and cocky ass attitude. I’ve debated moving to Australia if that is the kind of men available. I love his face as well as his *ahem* other parts.
So what makes him worthy of our 25 days of Book Boyfriends… let me tell you!!!
1. He makes wine, so he is refined but yet is good with his hands. Ohhhhhhh the ways I would like him to use his hands on me!
2. He says the dirty things and doesn’t apologize. Let me give you an example:
“Right now, all I’m thinking about is how I’m going to get you in my bed so I can show you all the ways I can make you come.”
Well Jack if you’re looking for volunteers I know of at least one schmexy girl who would like a turn *waves hand*
3. DID YOU SEE THAT FACE??? HOLY SHIT!!
4. I have a thing for accents! I’m from the U.S. so just him saying words like,come and fuck, I hear it and it does things to me. YES… PLEASE… AND THANK YOU!!
5. He’s capable of making me a big ass mushy bundle of pheromones, which I assure you works well for some person in my home *blushes*
There are so so so many more but again DID YOU SEE WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE (in my head)
Anyone else feeling hot in here??? I’m ready for a cold shower!
So we know he can make us hot, but did you know my Jack Henry can make you swoooooon too????? Yes, he’s a man of many fan-fucking-tastic talents….
“You’re everything I never knew I wanted. Every time I picture my future, it’s always your face I see…with some little people who look like us.”
So if you haven’t met this morsel of yumminess WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR???? Sorry I get a little excited when it comes to these men.
Beauty from Pain
Beauty from Surrender
You like gifty Schmexy Girls?? Well again we hate to disappoint although in our Book Club apparently someone thinks I like to be punished *hides head* Kidding. Anyway…I digress.. GIFTS!!
How about a signed set of Beauty from Pain and Beauty from Surrender????