It’s my favorite day of the week… Wednesday Book Boyfriend of the Week day!!! Stop what you’re doing and read this!!! I want to share my love for the one and only…
BRAD JOHNSON!!! Brad… he is pure perfection. He wasn’t always though. Now… my GOD, I fell so hard. He is to die for. And he’s all Mabry’s. The things that come out of his mouth… I want that mouth. ALL. OVER. ME!!!
“Sweetness, I cannot reveal all the awesomeness that is me at one time. It would blow your mind if I did.”
“Do you think it’s possible to love someone before you’ve met them? Because I think I’ve love you my entire life.”
GAH!!! He is SWOONWORTHY!!!His Channing Tatum impression from Magic Mike… those hips, those eyes, the striptease!!! Yes, PLEASE!!!
And Mabry–the way she loves him. Just WOW!!!
“This thing between us? It’s intense. It feels like more than love. I just don’t know what the word is or even if there’s a word for it.”
If I couldn’t love him anymore… I did once he came out with Wamfu!
“My brain couldn’t decide whether to say ‘wow, damn, or fuck’, so it came out ‘wamfu’.”
So now you know why I LOVE everything Brad!!! He is like I said… PERFECT!!!
I got to ask Brad some questions and I’m surprised I made it through this discussion without passing out!!! Take a look!!!
1. Favorite movie/actor/actress? Movie-Oceans 11. Actor-Charlie Hunnam. Actress-Lucy Hale because she looks like Mabry.
2. Favorite song/singer? Boyce Avenue and pretty much anything they sing.
3. Favorite place you would love to visit? Venice.
4. One item you cannot live without? Mabry and Cape Cod potato chips.
5. Who would you like to meet? (dead or alive) Hugh Heffner.
6. Favorite hobby? Um…I’m not sure it’s appropriate for me to answer that in this situation. I can tell you that it involves Mabry, Chinese food, and stilettos.
7. Guilty pleasure? I like to watch Dancing with the Stars.
8. Favorite author and/book? Alison G. Bailey and Past Imperfect, of course.
9. Do you collect anything? On occasion I’ve grabbed a pair or 3 of Mabry’s panties as souvenirs. I wouldn’t call it a collection that would be weird and creepy.
10. Favorite color? Azure blue.
11. When did you realize the full effect of “the smile”? The “smile”-I first realized its power when I was 6 years old. It was a Sat morning and our maid, Miss Sally, was baking cookies for a school event I had. I really wanted one of those cookies. I asked if I could have one and she immediately said “no”. She didn’t even look at me. I waited for a second, walked closer to her, looked up, and said, “You’re so pretty and smell so sweet Miss Sally.” She looked down, her eyes narrowed at me. I could see the “no” beginning to form across her lips. Before she could utter the word I flashed her “the smile”. I ended up with a cookie in each hand before heading outside to play.
12. Was it love at first sight? I felt Mabry before I saw her. I can’t say it was love at first sight. I don’t really believe in that. It was definitely more than lust at first sight. I wanted to know her completely. I felt this natural desire to find out everything about her-her dreams, her goals, her fears, what type of food she liked, what her favorite movie and music were. Everything. I also hoped like hell she wanted to know everything about me.
About Alison G. Bailey
Alison was born and raised in Charleston, SC. As a child she would create (write) additional scenes to TV shows and movies that she watched. She attended Winthrop University and graduated with a major in Theater. While at school she began writing one act plays which she later produced. Throughout the years she continued writing and producing several one act plays, but then life got in the way and she hung up her pen for a while. At the end of 2012 a very talented author friend convinced Alison to go back to writing and see what happens. So she did and fell back in love with it. Present Perfect will be Alison’s first self-published book. A few personal facts, Alison loves anything sweet, especially frosting, and is addicted to Diet Pepsi. Alison’s philosophy: Don’t let your obstacles define you. At times life can get pretty overwhelming, but with a great support system and a lot of humor you can get through them. If you have humor in your life your spirit stays strong and you can tackle anything.
Connect With Alison