When reclusive novelist Senna Richards wakes up on her thirty-third birthday, everything has changed. Caged behind an electrical fence, locked in a house in the middle of the snow, Senna is left to decode the clues to find out why she was taken. If she wants her freedom, she has to take a close look at her past. But, her past has a heartbeat…and her kidnapper is nowhere to be found. With her survival hanging by a thread, Senna soon realizes this is a game. A dangerous one. Only the truth can set her free.
Q&A With Tarryn Fisher
1. If you could sit down for dinner with 3 of your favorite authors (past or present), who would they be? JK Rowling, Neil Gaiman, Stephen King
2. 2 Food items you cannot possibly live without. Steak, potatoes, sour cream
3. Have you read any good books as of late? Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
4. What was your favorite book growing up? The Enchanted Wood by Enid Blyton
5. Are any of your characters similar to you? They are all different parts of me. But, Olivia and I get along best.
6. You have very passionate fans. What are some things about them that sticks out in your mind? I don’t have fans. Fans are detached from your personal life to a certain degree. I have loyalists. They don’t just follow my work, they follow the person that I am. And since I am quite rotten, I am very grateful they love me.
About Tarryn Fisher
I am a real life villain, truly. I drink sick amounts of Starbucks. Most of the time my hair smells like coffee. I was born in South Africa, and lived there for most of my childhood. I moved to Seattle just for the rain. Rome is my favorite place in the world so far, Paris comes in at a close second. I read and write more than I sleep. When I was eleven, I wrote an entire novel about runaway orphans, using only purple ink. I am addicted to Florence and the Machine and will travel to see concerts. I love scary movies and giraffes. I spend way too much time on Facebook. Meet you there?…
Connect With Tarryn
Tarryn is giving away:
· 10 ebook copies of MUD VEIN during her release day and release week events
Tarryn is also giving away a grandprize experience – win a date with Tarryn. This giveaway will run throughout April and winner to be announced at Tarryn’s FAN CHAT!!!
Fan Chat Event
April 27th from 8-10pm EST
Facebook Event Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/694161840643799/